Saturday, September 18, 2010

did ye hear the one about ...

... the girl who was called a "pirate's dream" when she was growing up? Ye see, she had a sunken chest. Aargh!

Tomorrow's Talk Like A Pirate Day, me mateys! Here's a card for me other brother! Aargh! It took a while to find me stickers from days o' yore ... but I did, and the treasure chest stamp, in "honor" o' the joke. Based on Paper Craft Planet's sk091810 sketch challenge, thar be no stampin' involved in the making o' this card. I collected stickers way before I stamped and still have a booty chest filled o' them.

stamps: n/a; paper: Reminisce's Infinity Pool DP, Color Mates' Light Berry Red, Paper Reflections' black, SU's Kraft, Staples white card stock; accessories: asst'd Mrs Grossman's stickers; tools: Fiskars' apron lace border punch

No comments: