Thursday, December 30, 2010

joy bliss delight glee

Inspired by a go-to sketch and the "Hugs & Kisses" card on page 17 of the Jan/Feb '10 Paper Crafts mag, this was made from a kit I won as blog candy from Paper Crafts Magazine's blog a while back. They supplied the DP, card stock, pre-printed sentiment, button and jute twine. Theirs called for a country-inspired star, but I had my heart punches handy and Valentine's is fast approaching, so I switched it out. I popped up my negative space heart to add a bit more dimension, and distressed the stripes and heart pieces. An easy peasy but cute card, eh?!

stamps: n/a - sentiment provided; paper: Cosmo Cricket's Early Bird Collection - Apron Springs and Farmers Market DP (cut in half - they're 2-sided DPs), Kraft and cream card stocks; ink: Ranger's antique linen distress ink; accessories: button and twine