Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas to all

Yes, Santa visited us some time during the night. I know, 'cuz the cookies that my eldest left out for him were gone when he woke this morning, LOL! Geoff woke before me for the first time EVAH, and went to the living room, then shared with me in disbelief that there weren't any presents protruding from under the tree (you see, I'd wrapped and tucked them behind the tree and surrounding furniture, and hadn't moved 'em yet). I didn't offer any reasonable explanation about why Santa placed 'em there, so he must be thinking Santa's showing the first symptoms of dementia ...

Here's wishing you a very merry Christmas, all! Hope it's a happy one for you all, and that 2011's your best year yet!

1 comment:

Nat said...

Hi Sue, Merry Christmas to you and best wishes in 2011!
Hugs, Nat :)