Monday, March 2, 2009

happy b'day Jack

Today's my brother Jack's b'day. I timed a Hallmark e-card to arrive in time; this one'll just have to wing it and arrive late to my favorite older brother who lives in California! I won some Just Johanna Odd Bird Planet stamps from Christine of Scrap Time blog fame a while ago - including this sweet owl - and purchased the owl DP in a SU DP share from Linda of Linda Stamps / Where The Rubber Meets The Road blog fame. The layout's based on - you guessed it - a sketch challenge, LOL! This one's FTL31, pictured below:



These are new folkes to me, and I'm adding their link in my "challenging blogs - visit for sketches" list so I can become a frequent visitor. I think I'll try adding a mini picture rather than just link to sketches from now on ... time'll tell ...

stamps: Just Johanna's owl, studio g's sentiment; paper: SU's Good Morning Sunshine DP, Bashful Blue and Brilliant Blue cardstocks; ink: SU's Brilliant Blue; accessories: unknown ribbon

2 comments:

Anwar said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Elaina

http://www.craigslistpostingtools.info

neilina said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

ModernFurnitureWarehouse.com is a one-stop shop when it comes to living room sets. You can find any furniture ranging from classic to contemporary designs from all over the world. If you are looking for sectional sofas, loveseats and sleeper sofas, they are all here.

Jenni

furniture