Saturday, February 13, 2010

just arrived

This card's for my niece, who recently had a baby boy. I'm hoping to scoot down to see baby Mason soon - cute name, eh?! My card was inspired by one I'd seen while blog trolling, and I hope to be able to edit this to give credit (if any of you know of it, lemme know; for now, I've misplaced the info). I used SU's big polka dot embossing plate on the light blue card stock ... dunno whether you can tell by the photo! I'd picked up this train stamp a few weeks ago at Karen's, intending to use it for Crossroads Village scrapbook pages, but it's sure come in handy lately (think "loco for you" for Valentine's Day?!).

stamps: CTMH's Fabric Finishes and Simple Stitches stamp sets, Karen's (untitled train), SU's Congrats (inside sentiment); paper: Paper Reflections' black, SU's bashful blue and whisper white card stocks; ink: Ranger's distress ink's black soot, SU's bashful blue; tools: SU's backgrounds 1 texturz plate

1 comment:

Allison Rankin said...

Terrificly cute...♥ this!