Wednesday, July 25, 2012

happy anniversary, PB!

It's clear to see ... you're the one for me! (inside sentiment) Such a cute sentiment, and one I picked up thinking I'd use it for my anniversary card to my DH. This is one of Lawn Fawn's clear stamp sets.

We had a t'riffic day; I took off a couple hours early from work so that we could enjoy "lupper" with our boys at the local Red Lobster (we don't get there often enough and I LOVE seafood). My DH and crew picked me up at work as the restaurant's on the northwest end of Flint, then returned to my workplace so I could grab my trucklett and we returned home. So far it's been a nice relaxing quiet evening ... no TV, just PB napping and then playing on the PC while I've been re-reading a book on my nook (hey, that rhymes! I'm a poet! You wouldn't know it, but my feet show it ... they're Longfellows!). He's gone to pick up small sundaes for dessert from Mickey D's so I thought I'd jump on the PC to upload today's card I'd made for him. I've been neglecting my paper crafting lately, but I seem to get into reading for a while, sometimes needlework, then switch back to paper crafting, and lately I've been on my reading kick! Gotta run ... he's back!

stamps: Lawn Fawn's Clear to See, Unity's unknown distressed dots BK; paper: SU's Crumb Cake, Kiwi Kiss, Rich Razzleberry, and Very Vanilla card stocks; inks: Ranger's Black Soot distress ink, SU's Crumb Cake, Kiwi Kiss, Rich Razzleberry


No comments: