Sunday, December 20, 2009

stamp simply

This mass production is killin' me! No, not really ... I don't mass produce, but, inspired by the lovely and talented Julie Koerber, this card joined my Christmas card stash today. I'm such a slacker, I've not sat down and adressed envelopes, so that's my goal for today. Get the cards ready for Monday's mail, Sue! I'm in the Christmas spirit but have had a cold these past few days and been sucking down the Hall's cough drops. I didn't even make it to my usual Saturday make-'n-take this weekend. I really feel much better today ... just in time to return to work Monday, right?! Hope you're enjoying your weekend!

whoo hoo! uploaded to SCS 7/2010 and was selected as a CAS favorite of the week!

stamps: SU's Cold Play; paper: The Paper Co's white card (I use these or similar product for the base of most of my cards and affix a card front to them - which extends my supply of card stock stash); ink: Ranger's Black Soot distress ink and SU's Pumpkin Pie, PC-generated inside sentiment (yes, it's a snowman in a snow storm!)

2 comments:

Susie said...

Adorable! I think I have to swipe this idea!

KER said...

just found your blog...love this card...that is so me and my brothers...