Saturday, May 18, 2013

another one bites the dust

So sorry to see the passing of another of my local (Flint MI) haunts - Capture-a-Memory announced plans to close on May 14 and worse yet, that they anticipated their last day of business to be the 24th. I've been heading there for Saturday make-'n-takes for what seems like forever and I feel very displaced! A t'riffic group of ladies, I know that at least a couple plan to offer classes from their homes, so I'll be able to continue some of the classes I've been participating in.

But omigosh, they had such an extensive card stock and die collection, and were t'riffic at taking suggestions and had in the past year been carrying the Authentique DP line which I've loved ... and were great about carrying multiple DPs in lines along with accessories - more so than any other local shop I've been to.

Ladies, I wish you the best in your future endeavors!