Sunday, November 29, 2020

happy Thanksgiving Day in the year of the pandemic...


I'm thankful to get back in the swing of blogging again, if only to share some cards I sent this past week celebrating Thanksgiving Day with family. Some were made pre-pandemic and I'd saved for this occasion, one was store bought as it made me think of my niece Jessy, and I made the owl one this past week. It was nice to be playing w my paper crafting supplies. It's been a while! 

I simply stamped the owl, then used some SU stampin' blends to color, fussy cut it out and mounted it on some 1" strips of SU fall color card stock I'd mounted directly onto the card base. Well, sounds like my son's about ready for bed so I'd best get moving!

stamps: Unity Stamp's ...bountiful owl; paper: Neenah solar white, asst'd SU fall colors card stock; ink: Memento's tuxedo black, SU's bermuda bay, cajun craze, daffodil delight, ivory, old olive, and pumpkin pie stampin' blends


No comments: