Friday, July 31, 2009

Christmas in July?

Noel (get it? ... there's no "L" (wink!))! I couldn't let July fade into August without at least ONE Christmas card, now, could I?! This one's based on the CPS124 sketch and loosely based on the Late Night Stampers Yahoo Group Christmas in July challenges. Boy, I'm running behind, tho' - I printed that sketch out on July 11th. I'd planned on a couple Christmas cards and never quite got to the other one, so it'll have to be later, hopefully this weekend!

stamps: Hero Arts' Let IT Snow, SU's Alphabits; paper: unknown foil-covered, PTI's night sky shimmer, and SU's Shimmery White card stocks; ink: CTMH's Outdoor Denim; Accessories: CTMH's Outdoor Denim grosgrain and Offray's Galena metallic ribbons

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is the second card site I've visited today that is featuring Christmas cards. Being the ORIGINAL Grinch, I assume we're going to be having ANOTHER Christmas this year. Oye vey!

toners said...

No "L"!! Love it!! Ha ha ha!

Susan Raihala said...

Wow! Great use of that alpha stamp...you're making me regret giving it to my cousin! Thanks for your comment on my blog and for referring me here to see this!