Monday, July 20, 2009

for all you do ...

this card's for my stampin' buddy Pat - my partner in crime in all things stamping ... and NOT! Pat goes above and beyond on a regular basis and has transported me about to stamping get-togethers when I've not had wheels, so every once in a blue moon I like to surprise her with a card and today was one of those days. She happened to NOT accompany me to a new catty open house at Crystal's last weekend so I thought I'd give her the card we made while there. I also picked up some gently used stamp sets (thanx again Crystal!). We used SU's texturz plates for the So Saffron base - me likey!

deets - all Stampin' Up! - stamps: Razzle Dazzle, paper: So Saffron, Soft Suede, (Very Vanilla?); ink: So Saffron, Soft Suede; accessories: Soft Suede 1/2" polka-dot grosgrain ribbon; tools: Backgrounds I texturz plates

1 comment:

Claudia said...

I like this card very much.