Friday, July 31, 2009

happy b'day Dana!

I'm heading to a card club meeting tonite with my stampin' buddy Pat, but thru the miracle of modern science am using Blogger's scheduled post option. This card's hitting the mail tomorrow, which is ACTUALLY Wednesday so it'll hopefully reach my buddy Dana by Friday for her birthday, when it won't be an issue whether she sees it online on my blog.

Do you follow everyday people cartoons? Don't you think everybody should?!

stamps: n/a; paper: SU's So Saffron and Whisper White, Paper Reflections' black card stocks; ink: n/a - I used a PC-generated inside sentiment (many happy returns of the day!); accessories: dotted black/white swiss ribbon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

huh? waaaa? wassit? shoot and darn! Now I know what I'm getting. So I'd better get it tomorrow, or else....