Monday, November 8, 2010

warm holiday wishes

One of the used stamp sets I picked up at last year's "New To You" sidewalk sales, held annually at Capture-A-Memory, included this sweet sentiment, some snowflakes, penguins, and a bk stamp. Sweet, eh?! It maybe set me back $2-3! I love this sentiment and the font. I generally like the upright rounded fonts - nothing too curly-q or fancy for me! This card's based on a "better late than never" sketch challenge (hey, give me a break! I've been sick!) from the kind folkes at Limelight Papercrafts - LLPC059 and is to use fall or Halloween colors. The snowflakes and squares are popped up using dimensionals. So tell me, are white and crumb cake considered "fall-ish?!" grins ... thanx for stopping by!

stamps: savvy stamps' winter; paper: Staples white and SU's Crumb Cake card stocks; ink: Ranger's black soot distress ink; tools: MS' arctic and alpine snowflake punches, ek success' 1-1/4" square punch

1 comment:

Mandy said...

LOVE IT, Sue!!! :) Great job, and OF COURSE it counts! :)