Monday, November 29, 2010

warm wishes

I got crafty this weekend, and made a couple cards after cleaning the area a bit. This one's inspired by clean & simple's 11/18 FTL117 sketch and Moxie World's 11/23 Tuesday Trigger Snowing Gingerbread challenges. I love Kraft Crumb Cake and Very Vanilla together and kept this CAS. I tried stamping first in a Color Box ink, then with SU white kraft ink. Today I went back and used my stamp-a-ma-jig to re-ink and then emboss with a detail white embossing powder, as the sentiment paled in comparison to the snowflake images. I've reposted the re-do pic! Here's the inspiration picture that inspired the card:


stamps: CHF's Joyeux Noel; paper: SU's Kraft Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla card stocks; ink: SU's Whisper White; tools: Cuttlebug w MFT's Let it Snowflake die-namics, ek success' dotted scallop border punch

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Very cute! Love the kraft and white together:)

nat said...

Beautiful !

Victoria said...

I'm catching up (long overdue) with visits to blogs while turkey stock bubbles on the stove... Don't know if I've mentioned before how much I enjoy looking at your clever cards. If I ever tire of photography (which is consuming almost ALL my time these days), I'll be back to visit your blog and try to recreate some of your clever cards. In the meantime, I do drop by from time to time anyway and will try to be better about comments instead of just lurking!

TrishG said...

Gorgeous colors. This card is fabulous! Well done.

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Sue! What a fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

Kasia said...

Very nice card!