Tuesday, September 11, 2007

welcome baby

I made this card for my boss Susan the other day. It was my first time using SU's Baby's Firsts stamp set, which I picked up thinking I'd get to my kids' baby albums. When I started stamping, I just picked up from the present time forward ... and eventually I've gotta go back in time!

I used SU's Warm Words sentiments stamp set and Basic Grey's Lilly Kate patterned paper, blue card stock and vellum that I had on hand, and a cute baby cut-out that I'd picked up at a LSS-sponsored garage sale this past weekend. I recognized but don't recall who makes these cut-out kids on card stock ...

2 comments:

M&Co. said...

Wow Sue! I am so impressed with all your work here. These are lovely!

SueB said...

Thanx, m&co! I see from scoping out your blog that you do needlepoint also! I'll be adding some needlework eventually to my blog ... so much to do, so little time, y'know?!