Monday, April 21, 2008

belated bday to Monique

Hmmnn ... it seems like I'm doing lots of belated greetings this week! Here's another, a b'day greeting to a buddy who moved out of state last year. I used one of Lauren M's challenges for this layout; she made hers a 5-1/2" square card but I downsized a bit to 4-1/2" square due to the size of green cardstock I had that matched this beautiful DP I'd picked up last year at CAM, my fav LSS. Hope Monique likes it!

stamps: SU's Vases In Vogue; paper: A1 Cardstock's Natural White, ColorMates' Med Mostly Mauve and Deep Spring Green cardstock, Melissa Frances' Dawn DP; ink: SU's Always Artichoke; accessories: DCWV's rose envelope seals

2 comments:

Lauren (mytime) said...

Oh this si so pretty! Glad to hear you have a nice relaxing weekend!!

Anonymous said...

Enjoying your blog - looking forward to the MegaMeet.