Saturday, January 3, 2009

a CAM valentine

Hi folkes! I've just returned from my QuicKutz club meeting (more in a later post as my project's unfinished) and make-'n-take Saturday (most Saturdays noon-2, if you happen to be in the Flint MI area), where we made this easy peasy valentine card. I added the harlequin diamond background when I got home but liked it plain as well! I've gotta check what valentine's stamps I've got in stock now!

stamps: unknown you and me, Inkadinkado diamonds BK; paper: valentine DP is positioned in back of negative heart - the cut out heart was popped up and lightly inked; ink: ColorBox burgundy chalk ink, VersaMark 4 background

2 comments:

Avenueswithoutlimit said...

This is kewl :)
Maggie

Maren said...

Congrats! You won the inkadinkado set on my blog! :-) Please send me your snail mail info so that Jacksonbelle Embellishments can get it to you! :-) maren@zanynotcrazy.com