Saturday, January 24, 2009

sweet valentine stuff

I went to a new catty open house at Crystal's this a.m. - just caught the tail end, but that's a whole 'nother post in itself - where we made this card. I'm SO glad to see this DP will play nicely with the Purely Pomegranate cardstock - I've plenty of that at home but am running low on Rose Red (which surprises me - at first glance I'd not thought I'd use it all that often ... I don't consider myself a "pink" kinda girl - I'm more drawn to earth tones). And I've only recently become a devote of SU's DP. I owe that (blessing? curse?) to Linda H of When The Rubber Hits The Road blog fame. She made me do it, Ma! LOL! I'm LOVIN' this stamp set too - it's high on my wish list!

the deets? as it was a workshop I'm not positive but think I've got it right (Crystal, correct me if I'm wrong if you catch this post!) ... all SU product unless otherwise noted.

stamps: Sweet Stems; ink: StazOn Jet Black; paper: Raspberry Tart DP, Old Olive, Pretty in Pink, Rose Red, Whisper White cardstock; accessories: Pretty in Pink 1/4" grosgrain ribbon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice card Sue. Not a pink kind of Gal - but purple for sure!!!