Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Not a card, but a family story to share with you tonite ... those of my extended family who are local got together at my sister's house today. We dined on a yummy ham, mashed potato, green beans, some strange corn dish, rolls, butter - a pretty t'riffic feast. When I'd finished my meal, my DH, brother and I all noticed my youngest working on a "project" of sorts with his mashed potato. It was akin to Close Encounters of a Third Kind but with a holiday theme.

Can you spot Santa on the right and the words "Ho Ho Ho" on the left? Yep, that's my son! Santa's hat's a bit strange, but methinks that was because my son was spotted working on this crafty item and by then he was acting a bit sheepish ...

2 comments:

Jan Scholl said...

He keeps this up he may get a food show on the Food Network! Hope your holidays are happy and safe.

Kimmi said...

Too cool - love the beard