Saturday, May 7, 2011

what are ya ... a yellow pansy?!

sounded daring, didn't I?! here's my fav selection from the 2 cards we made at CAM's make-'n-take today. I chose to pencil in the flower in yellow and brown, but went over it with watercolor markers when I got home. I just don't have the knack my stampin' buddies do in coloring with pencils ... sigh! unlike the rest, I chose to leave out the inverted rounded edges - it just looked too fancy for my taste - and didn't knot the ribbon to appear as though it was tied around the stems. I did it my way (ode to Frankie)! and I'm not sure what this picture's supposed to represent ... think they're pansies?

no deets today; all materials were supplied by the shop, and I forgot to check so I could note them later. I DO know that we used a D'vine Swirls embossing folder, though.

No comments: