Friday, January 13, 2012

stamp camp fav

This past Thursday was Stamp Camp w the lovely and talented Angie (Jarman - link on my sidebar) and here's my fav card ... tho' as usual, it was hard to choose! Cherry Cobbler is my fav red and I can't get enough of it lately! We used some of the new Edgelits Dies and Textured Impressions Embossing Folders from the latest occasions mini catty in this stamp camp. This card could end up being the card I give my DH, so we didn't have our usual "show-'n-tell" after I returned home.

My stamping buddies Pat, Kim, and I supp'd at El Cozumel - YUM! - before heading to make cards and I brought home just a sampling of my dinner, a chicken fajita wrap w/o the sour cream but with medium salsa instead. I gave up on dipping it and eating it as its intended s'wich, and dumped the contents into my plate, minus the sour cream but with addition of medium salsa, and ate as a salad. Great stuff. Great cards. Great evening out w my buds!

No comments: