Thursday, December 27, 2012

JOY wall hanging

I don't make many home decorating pieces but mainly papercraft cards lately, so this was a nice change of pace. I participated in a wall hanging workshop held Dec 12th at my local papercraft store, Capture-A-Memory (link at right), where we used chipboard, DP, and letter dies to create our wall hangings. Many made multiples, and that was a good idea. Some made wall hangings using the words "HOPE," "SNOW," or "WISH," but for my first attempt, I made a single "JOY" wall hanging using the letters and some holly and berries from another die the store had on hand. It's currently gracing the inside of my front door. This was FUN and I'd like to make more though - maybe for gifts for next year!

stamps: n/a; paper: mainly Kaisercraft Twigs & Berry Collection DP; ink: Ranger asst'd distress inks; tools: asst'd store dies

No comments: