Saturday, September 21, 2013

September make-'n-take

I've been taking part in a continuing project make- 'n-take class that started at a local paper crafts store that shut down in May 2013 but thankfully the lovely and talented Joyce Johnson has continued the class out of her home (thanx Joyce!). It's offered in either a 6x6 or 12x12" version, but one seems too small and the other too large to me (thinking Goldilock here?!) ... anywho, here's this month's two page spread, slightly altered as I make 'em in an 8x8" format!

And can I take a moment to gush over Simple Stories? I love Love LOVE their DP and this one's no exception. It's from their Year-o-graphy line, and I found the last remaining 6x6 pad at the Sterling Heights Archiver store on a recent shopping expedition w my stamping buddy Kim!

So, do you have a favorite paper vendor?

No comments: