Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas, everyone!

I'm channeling my Dad today. He used to almost always end his phone conversations with "Peace!" - especially so this time of year - and every time I pick up this die it makes me think of him. Gone 10 years last month ... hard to believe but true! Love you, Dad!

I tend to make more cards than needed; then the last couple years even participated in a class where we made 4 cards of 4-5 designs! I don't send out all that many cards these days, so I've got a supply to last me ... but then, what holiday do you suppose I can't seem to stop myself from purchasing additional supplies for??! You guessed it! Christmas! I've got stamps and dies I haven't even used yet!

stamps: unsure of the inside sentiment's origin; ink: Ranger's black soot distress ink; paper: Bazzill Palo Verde and Neenah Solar White card stocks; accessories: white string; tools: Cuttlebug w PTI holiday word die, Sizzix Tim Holtz Festive Greenery die and Holly Swirls embossing folder, unknown crochet thread

No comments: