Sunday, December 21, 2014

SYSC#4 merry Christmas!

I seem to be on a red and white kick lately! I recently got together with a few friends for dinner where we exchanged cards; the first one to open one of my cards received one that was a white background with red ornaments ... and my stamping buddy kimR, who sat across from me, commented, "I like cards that are all white with pops of red!" Well, good thing, 'cuz that was the theme for the evening! And it appears I'm still on it! I'm playing with the folkes at the SYSC#4 showCASe your style blog challenge. Thanx for stopping by!

stamps: SU's Holiday Home; paper: Neenah solar white, and HPC's Dark Red; ink: Ranger's black soot distress ink; accessories: Spellbinders' layered poinsettia, SEI's Chalet sundries' bling, and unknown red/white washi tapes which are a very glisten-y red IRL. 

No comments: