Saturday, December 8, 2007

CAM Christmas Cards

Here are a few more cards made at Capture-a-Memory's Christmas Card class last Monday. The DP's from Penny Black and the top left card has a QuicKutz poinsettia flower. Other than that they all were embossed in advance of our class.

Pretty paper, eh?! It wasn't 'til I got home that I realized the music notes were upside down! Such is life!

I purchased a Krylon 18kt gold leafing pen at the store used for the top right card. I may have used it a bit too heavy-handed though. It reminded me of a couple paint pens I used to have in gold and silver that you shook to mix before using; you shook this one before using also. This pen was different in that it had a hard plastic chisel point whereas I recall those paint pens from my olden days' points eventually wearing down.

No comments: