Tuesday, May 13, 2008

2nd Tues make-'n-take

If it's the 2nd Tuesday, it must be make-'n-take day ... my fav LSS, Capture-A-Memory, holds make-'n-takes every 2nd Tuesday and 3rd Wednesday from 1-3 and 5-7. Stop in if you're in the Flint area! They've a t'riffic supply of DP and it's not often that I don't walk out without a few sheets when I stop in.

I stopped by after work today and here's the card we made - slightly altered, as Pat L knows I can't NOT slightly alter stuff - and Pat L led the group in making today's card! The "For You" sentiment's one of my own Gina K Designs and stamped with StazOn Jet Black ... other than that I've no recollection of what type paper nor whose flower stamp we used and it was all supplied by the shop. The circles were stamped using a pencil eraser with a Chalk ink ... what color I dunno tho'! Cute, eh?!

This one's for my Mom, who brought me a pair of my fav shoes this Mother's Day weekend. We had a nice leisurely time visiting this weekend. She stayed over a couple nights and we headed to my card club meeting on Saturday, then to a local nursery where we both picked up stuff for our yards, had donuts and coffee on Sunday, visited w extended family, and my DH drove Mom back home yesterday. Nice weekend! Hope ya'll had a t'riffic Mother's Day weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sue, I happened across your blog and put you as one of my favorites so that I can return. I also ordered the Cuttlebug when, honestly, I haven't too clear an idea what it does. It said it will use you other dies and I have 12 FISKARS TEXTURE PLATES that meaure 5 1/2 x 7, so I HOPE they will fit the small Cuttlebug. I'll know in 4 to 6 weeks. lol

I have over 1,200 stamps (mostly Stampin' Up) but I never use them! I have so many supplies that it boggles my mind when I try and do a project because I can quickly wreck the house!