Sunday, August 17, 2008

August 2nd was ...

National Ice Cream Sandwich Day! One thing I've noticed that I share w Angel W (if you don't read her blog daily, you really should!) is an appreciation of wacky holidays!

I JUST finished one of these Skinny Cow ice cream sandwiches and tho' I'd planned on posting a card on August 2nd, I figured better late than never ... right?! These babies are 140 calories, 1.5g fat, and 3g fiber, for 2 pts each in Weight Watcher's-speak (izzat a word?). I made this card using one of Jen's recent Saturday SFYTT layouts and for Stamp Somthing's Summer Somethings subject challenges.

stamps: n/a; paper: Prism's unknown black, SU's Bravo Burgundy, So Saffron, Whisper White cardstocks; ink: PC-generated sentiments; accessories: Cuttlebug w Swiss Dots embossing folder, My Mind's Eye ric rac ribbon

6 comments:

Joanna said...

Oh I love this one :)
Great card and a good reason to put it up on the challenge then it doesn't get more summery then ice cream;)

Hugs from Joanna

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Awesome job with our challenge, love your image and the creative ice cream sandwich! Thanks for playing along! :)

Bev said...

What a brilliant card - love it!!

Lauren (mytime) said...

Oh this is just so cute and has me DROOLING!!! Nice job :D

Janine said...

VEry cute Sue!!!

Kathryn said...

TOO CUTE -- Love the cow image and the card is darling!