Thursday, January 14, 2010

a chalky silhouette

One show-'n-tell before I hit the hay tonight 'cuz I've been harassed that I'd not been posting lately! This was both mine and Pat's fav from this month's stamp camp w Angie. I mentioned that it'd been ages since I'd played with my chalks when I spotted this sweetie. I've not purchased a SU set but own some I picked up while at a Mega Meet that are barely used. My card's a bit more blurred than Angie's sample - methinks I'm just a tad to heavy-handed - but I still like the effect!

minimal deets tonight as all SU supplies were provided in class ... stamps: Inspired by Nature; paper: Naturals White card stock?; ink: Basic Black, Versamark; medium: Stampin' Pastels; accessories: Black gingham ribbon; tools: Curly Label punch

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm wondering if I'll EVER get back into card making. Considering the thousands I have invested....gahhh....but I have everything boxed and ready to be ups'd home next month. Maybe with a bit more room, I'll feel like finding a special area for my set-up.