Friday, January 29, 2010

sigh ... PC's sick


Hi folkes! I'm reverting back to scanning in pics at work while my PC's on the fritz - but I DID borrow my son's laptop to play w his more recent version of Photoshop software before uploading.

Karen will have no doubt which card was my fav from Wednesday's valentine card class! This sweetie grabbed my attention when I spotted folkes making cards when my scrappin' buddies and I were at our most recent make-'n-take there. ... so much so that we all signed up for the next class!

Enjoy your day - it's a frigid one here, with wind chill temps in the low single digits below zero Fahrenheit. We're having marinated salmon for supper and planning on tossing a log on the fire tonight. If you've not tried the Morey's wild alaskan salmon (I get ours from Sam's Club), check it out! YUM!

no deets today - all supplies were provided at the class. I DID, however, order the background stamp, so I'll edit to add that soon.

No comments: