TodaysMama and GameStop are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.
1. What is your holiday wish for your family?
Peace on Earth and good will toward men
2. What is your Christmas morning tradition?
The boys open their stockings first, then head to the tree!
3. If you could ask Santa for one, completely decadent wish for yourself, what would it be?
A month off work with a very kind professional organizer with all expenses paid to work on organizing me, including a scrap area
4. How do you make the holidays special without spending any money?
Turning off the lamps and just enjoying the Christmas tree lights ... oh, wait, there's the electricity ... sigh ...
5. What games did you play with your family growing up?
Lots of board games, but I still love Parcheesi most
6. What holiday tradition have you carried on from your own childhood?
Watching Miracle on 34th Street (big shocker to my family, I know ... grins)
7. Where would you go for a Christmas-away-from-home trip?
Christmas away from home?! You jest! OK, maybe by heading to my sister's home?
8. Check out GameStop and tell us, what are the three top items on your GameStop Wish List this year?
Call of Duty - Black Ops for Xbox, Super Mario All-Stars for Nintendo Wii, Sonic Colors for Nintendo Wii
To enter, head on over to Today's Mama's "wish list" post - at http://todaysmama.com/2010/11/mamas-holiday-wish-list-2010/