Wednesday, November 3, 2010

on resolutions ...

Do you make New Years' resolutions? Do you keep them? Well, I was just sighing and my DH looked up and asked what was up. I explained that I'd just this past Sunday posted that I now have enough Halloween stock so that I never need to purchase more, and then, WHAT does Jessica Sprague do but post some $1 specials this morning that included some of the DP that I'd purchased earlier this year while supporting the local economy at Capture-A-Memory. Sigh ... at 89¢/page as it was double-sided ... and here Jessica offers a whole collection of 18 DPs for $1. There's also a coordinating collection of bingo cards, brads, 19-pc set of tags, and 9-pc stamp set to boot!


Well, he agreed I couldn't pass up a deal like that! You agree, right?!

1 comment:

Susan (rainy) said...

LOL!! This sort of thing happens to me ALL the time! And.. well no.. you absolutely could NOT pass up such a deal. hehe