Sunday, January 23, 2011

happy b'day Maria!

a b'day card for my Facebook buddy and next-door neighbor, Maria, based on SCS' CAS102 sketch challenge to make a card based on Cindy's original card. Some kept true to the original card in minute detail but I chose to pop up a die-cut piece rather than a rectangular base. And I HAD to add a cat sitting on the sofa 'cuz Maria's got cats. I went nuts w pop dots here; the sofa's popped up, the cushions popped up a bit more, and the cat's popped up separately and added to the sofa as I got to use my new sofa die!

stamps: PAPERTREYink's on my couch, on my couch additions, studio g (inside sentiment); paper: BasicGrey's green at heart DP; ink: Ranger's black soot distress ink, SU's soft suede (I added to sofa legs after this pic was taken); accessories: unknown ribbon

No comments: