Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Year's day mail

I'm back with a 2nd post today, but still with no card of my own making! In my mailbox this a.m. - as neither my DH nor I thought to check it yesterday - were a couple of card-related items. I've gotta say, I love Reenee & Nicki of Clear and Simple Stamps. Not only do I LOVE their stamps, but they've such a nice business plan. Last year was my first time ordering a couple of their stamp sets, and at year's end I rec'd a beautiful "thank you for your business" stamp set in a card. This year, even though I didn't make any purchases, they still sent me the beautiful card pictured at left with the sentiment stamp used in the card. The sets they send as thank you gifts are custom and not available on their site.

The red rhinestones bling was included in a Hero Arts order that I ordered online that was fulfilled by the Simon Says Stamp company. They also included a $5 off coupon ... which I'll have to hold aside for later! I'd ordered a couple stamps from Christmas cash from my DH - the swirly Magical Background and Wreath of Leaves stamps (Tami won't be surprised - I've been gazing at a Christmas card they had in their office every time I stopped by these last few weeks, commenting that it reminded me of this stamp) and will have to get busy stamping now! Catch ya later!

No comments: