Saturday, May 26, 2012

they say it's your birthday

Guess how old my niece turned this week? We'll get together w friends and family this weekend to celebrate. I read from her Facebook posts that she wasn't feeling good last weekend. Ever notice how often things have a way of working out for the best?

I mainly used the Beatles' Birthday song as the focus (adding a few b'day words and phrases into the mix to fill the space) and popped up the numbers by gluing 4 sets of numbers to each other - an easy peasy card idea. My youngest, Garrett, put it into a colorful b'day bag he picked out from among my stash along with some Hello Kitty plushes I'd picked up for her recently, but we e-mailed the actual present. She's got a Kindle so next time she checks her e-mail she'll see she's received an eGift card. Happy b'day Jessy!

1 comment:

Silence on Bouffe said...

I appreciate you sharing this