Saturday, June 28, 2008

my 1st Bind-it-All project

I LOVE this Fancy Pants paper - the Sweet Spring line - and had dashed to my LSS to pick up some more last month when I realized the lovely and talented Pat L had pulled it all from the shelves as she planned on making this BEAUTIOUS album in an upcoming class! Even tho' the only class was scheduled on my golf league night, I ended up getting a sub for golf (which methinks my DH is still somewhat puzzled about!) so I could attend.

Well, here's the finished product! We all got to borrow Pat L's sentiment stamps, and this is a beautiful set of sentiments too. Top it off w 3 different types of acrylic, some QuicKutz tabs, coordinating cardstock, Prima flowers, Heidi Swapp bling and Dew Drops. It's about 8x8" so that left me a 4" piece of binding ... so now I'm off to find my chipboard coasters - it should be just the right size for a small album! The picture doesn't do this one justice!

2 comments: