Wednesday, June 18, 2008

smile 'n the world smiles

The lovely and talented Pat L at my fav LSS (CAM - link at right) led us in the making of a summer-ific card today. I stopped by on my way home from work, having taken a 1/2 day vacation to golf w my DH in a league from my workplace.

The golf stank for the most part (except for the t'riffic company, natch'!), but I had fun making the card! And while I was there I reserved an upcoming release QuicKutz die that I've been wanting them to make since I became interested in dies! My older brother is a pilot and they've finally made a small-engine plane die! Life is good, y'know?!

stamps: oops - don't recall; paper: Reminisce's Dana 2-sided DC, yellow and red cardstock; ink: unknown black, accessories: unknown stitch rub-on, brad; tools: pinwheel and red curvy shaped die

1 comment:

Cardmaking Galore said...

Nice card and true its very summery