Saturday, July 26, 2008

happy anniversary PB!

My DH and I recently celebrated our wedding anniversary and I made him this card to accompany the kewl wire sculpture. The sculpture's springy and lightweight - its base is a heart and the two people gazing at each other are raised upright at a slight angle, in case you can't tell from the photo. I'd purchased the wire sculpture at the Flint Art Fair from Tom Mahard. He's amazing and sometimes makes wire sculptures while at the fair; he was kind enough to customize one for me a couple years ago. I've that one and a couple other samples of his work that I'll share w future posts.

stamps: SU's Always, Polka Dot BK; paper: A1's Natural White, SU's River Rock; ink: SU's River Rock, StazOn's Jet black; accessories: Tattered Angels' Wheatfields Glimmer Mist

1 comment:

Janine said...

What a lovely card but that wire sculpture is wonderful!!