Thursday, July 3, 2008

Laugh Out Loud

Another in my red-white-'n-blue cards for quick Happy Independence Day greetings, this one's for my youngest brother and his daughter. I love this patterned card stock from My Mind's Eye that I picked up last weekend ... and ALWAYS love playing with challenges (this week's SplitCoastStampers' SC183 sketch challenge).

stamps: Technique Tuesday's Borderline: Holidays; paper: My Mind's Eye 29th St Mkt, Prism's unknown dark navy blue, SU's Whisper White cardstocks; ink: CTMH's Outdoor Denim; accessories: My Mind's Eye's coordinating cardstock tags; tools: Fiskar's mini star handheld punch

1 comment:

Theresa Momber said...

Cool card. That DP is awesome. I think this would work for today's limited supplies challenge too.

You have been making some terrific cards! TFS