Monday, September 15, 2008

Boo!

I had company this weekend and, while I READ plenty of blogs, I didn't do any scrappin' of my own. My Mom and I traipsed around the city of Flint MI, visiting 3 of the 7 different locations that housed 300+ quilts displayed during the Flint Festival of Quilts 2008 exhibit. I could've spent at least another day to take in more, but wasn't able to take off work. Don't you HATE when work gets in the way of your social life?! Regardless, AWESOME STUFF!! But, I digress ...

I'm still on Halloween cards, and this one's made using Amy of Prairie Paper & Ink's Friday Sketch! #28. The DP's from my hoard of CI DP I'd picked up last fall. You ever have paper you like so much you almost don't want to use it?! - well, that's my deal with this stock ... sigh ...

stamps: Gina K's spooky silhouettes, have a spooktacular Halloween; paper: Color Mates and Paper Reflections card stocks, Creative Imaginations' DP; ink: StazOn Jet Black; accessories: unknown ribbon, Reminisce's scary tactics self-adhesive diecut stickers

side note from Sue: Who else besides me didn't realize that GinaK's stamps and StampingFreak.com were one and the same?! Go figure! I'd just gone back to search who I picked up the inside sentiment from and went to their web site only to be redirected! I LOVE this Halloween font!

2 comments:

Catherine said...

this is spook-tacular and love that spiderweb DP =)

AmyR said...

Fun card - love the paper!! thanks for playing along with my sketch!!