Saturday, September 6, 2008

busy day at CAM

I've come to the conclusion that the talented ladies at CAM are psychic (or izzit psycho?!)! First the lovely and talented Pat L led our QuicKutz club meeting today in the making of the two of the projects pictured here. The incredibly cute dishwasher status tag is staying at my house. Methinks I'm gonna make a run to Mike's to pick up some Mod Podge this week to seal it before leaving it on the dishwasher. I've never used the stuff so it'll be a learning experience for me.



Pat led us in making this card too - I've the birds die at home and some long rectangle Nesties but no ovals - they're high on my wish list, LOL. Our class time involved using the Nesties embossing mat and the Revolution to add the beveled edges to some QuicKutz dies. Well, perfect timing - this card went to my Mom in celebration of Grandparents Day, which is Sunday. I love this sentiment stamp set, don't you?! Tune in later for the 3rd card ... hopefully can upload it Monday after work!

No comments: