Stampin' Up! solicits members to make up a customer panel who provide feedback on Stampin' Up! and its products in exchange for a free goodie box of stamping and/or crafting products every three months. Panelists participate by answering online surveys about stamping and crafts.
More about the Stampin' Up! customer panel:
• Stampin’ Up! uses feedback for research only and does not share answers or personal information with anyone else.
• Stampin’ Up! will not contact you and ask you to purchase anything, or attempt to recruit you to be a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator.
• Panel members can expect to participate in the panel for at least six months. The panel is occasionally refreshed to gain new insights as well as allow others the same opportunity.
• There is no cost for you to participate in the panel.
• Your only duty as a panel member is to answer surveys. Surveys typically take between five and ten minutes to complete.
• The frequency of surveys can vary depending on the research needs of Stampin Up! Panel members will receive no more than one survey a week, but typically should expect to receive one or two surveys a month.
• You can quit the panel at any time.
• You will be selected to join and notified via email if your background matches Stampin’ Up!’s research needs.
• You must live in the United States or Canada to be on the panel.
• You must complete at least 80% of the surveys sent to you to receive a goodie box.
• Stampin' Up! demonstrators are not eligible to be on the panel.
• While not anticipated, the research needs of Stampin' Up! may change at any time resulting in the dismissal of all or some of the panel members.
It this sounds like something you'd be interested in participating on, submit your application here.