Thursday, February 26, 2009

a quick b'day post

I've stopped by for an uber quick post this a.m. 'cuz it's my allotted time to be getting ready for work and I'm STILL playing! I didn't finish this card last night and needed a b'day card when I meet friends for supper after work. I'd picked up some used Glam Girls (LOVE 'em - all of 'em - thanx, Crystal!) a few weekends ago and thot I'd do a little paper piecing today for Barb's b'day card - this one's using the current Paper Craft Planet sketch challenge - sk022109. I'll have to stop by later to check the others' creations as it's high time I was MOVIN'! See ya later!

stamps: Glam Girls III; paper: My Mind's Eye 29th street market (I've been hoarding - LOVE it!), Ellen Hutson's A1 Natural White and SU's River Rock cardstocks; ink: Tri-C watercolor markers; accessories: SU's stampin' glitter for her glasses

No comments: