Saturday, February 14, 2009

treats for my guys

I usually make something crafty and leave little presents for my guys on holidays ... last year's PJ pants didn't go over all that well so this year I picked up a HSM3 book for Geoff and the Batman Begins DVD for Garrett. But you have to get at least a little bit crafty too, y'know?! So I made little treat bags - red gummy fish, Hershey's hugs 'n kisses for Geoff and sour patch pieces for Garrett.

I've discovered a new (to me) crafty blog - if you're not already a fan of Shabby Chic Crafts, check 'em out! The "you ROCK" graphic was a freebie from them. Thanx, Albert & Veronica!

stamps: n/a, graphic from Shabby Chic Crafts; paper: SU's Real Red and Whisper White; tools: SU's Heart to Heart punch; other: unknown treat bags

1 comment:

Veronica Milan said...

Hi Sue!!

Thanks so much for your kind words. I have bookmarked your site too. We appreciate your support. :)

xoxo

Veronica