Tuesday, April 7, 2009

a digi Easter card

My DH just kinda groaned when I showed him this one ... sigh ... so, do you know why did the Easter egg hide? The inside reads "He was a little chicken!"

Did I happen to tell you I love my latest printer? It's a Canon MP610 all-in-one printer w scanner and fax. I had saved this cartoon that I'd received in an email years ago and added the text (Brody font), then used Photoshop's eyedropper tool to select the light blue from the picture to print as a slightly askew background, found this ribbon in my stash, and voila! Another Easter card - this one a quick digi version - ready to mail tomorrow!

3 comments:

Janine said...

Love all your Easter cards and isnt that snow infuriating!!!? We got sun today but it is bl------dy cold!!!

Allison Rankin said...

Too cute!

toners said...

LOL!! I love the corny jokes best of all!!