Friday, July 10, 2009

the friendliest flowers

"Daisies are the friendliest flowers!" Remember that line from You've Got Mail!? don't you agree? I LOVE them, so that's the first of last night's cards from our meeting with the lovely and talented Angie that I'm sharing w ya'll!

I messed up on the sentiment but liked the way it turned out so didn't re-do! And what do I spy? Is that some of the latest In Color, Melon Mambo? Yep - yesterday's class was all about playing with the latest In Colors!

no deets today - I've gotta get ready for work and they were all supplied in the class

edited to add: the inside's a digi from a cartoonist's couple that I like - Cathy Thorne of everyday people cartoons - and the card's now winging its way to my sis & her DH for their anniversary! The sentiment's from SU's Hugs & Wishes, one of my new gently-used sets.

No comments: