Sunday, October 11, 2009

hippo birdie 2 ewe, Mark!

Autumn is a second spring, where every leaf's a flower. - Albert Camus

I like that sentiment! Altered from a class project, I'd made arrangements for a buddy of mine to pick up the materials (thanx, Pat!). This card's DP and card stock were already cut to fit, compliments of a LSS, Karen's Creative Stamping. I've been heading there every other Saturday for a make-'n-take where we make a pair of 6x6" scrapbook pages and 2 cards. I missed last weekend's class because my DH, eldest son, and I were participating on a Area XIII Special Olympics' Bowling for Champions team! I missed THIS weekend's noon - 2 p.m. make-'n-take at my OTHER LSS (just plain lucky, I guess, to have two shops locally) because I got too late a start so headed straight to an early afternoon appointment. All I needed for this card was assembly, then I added the acorn and leaves stamp and sentiments, inside and out. Easy peasy and heading in the mail to my b'rer Mark in hopes that it arrives in time for his birthday later in the week!

stamps: Recollections' 115465, The Paper Co's Autumn Harvest, Stamps by Judith's D02, D45, O29 (for the inside - a hippo, birdie, and sheep/ewe ... get it?!); paper: unknown (supplied by shop); ink: SU's Soft Suede

No comments: