Saturday, October 10, 2009

love leaves memories

I needed a sympathy card for a friend and had coincidentally ordered the Irish Blessings stamp set from Waltzing Mouse Stamps just a couple weeks ago, thinking of her. The stamps arrived this week so I pulled together a quick and simple card to share, based on a layout at the stamp's site. I'll make this a quick post today as I've 5 birthdays to celebrate this month. When it rains, it pours.

stamps: Waltzing Mouse Stamps' Irish Blessings; paper: SU's Old Olive, Soft Suede, Whisper White card stocks; ink: SU's Soft Suede, VersaMark, and PC-generated (for inside sentiment)

1 comment:

Jan Scholl said...

I love this saying. Never heard of the company before and sadly unless they sell here, I can't buy them. My CC charges a conversion fee 0f 3-5%. I will tell others about them tho as some have a Capital One card with no fee. Any other cool stamps you got I have never heard of?