Sunday, October 25, 2009

ok, I'm addicted ...

Confession, they say, is good for the soul. I've an addictive personality, and have long ago conceded that I'm addicted to the Internet. It's apparent, 'cuz I now tend to glance at posts (via Google Reader, 'natch!) and when spotting a card I love, find I'm thinking to myself, "looks like Old Olive and Elegant Eggplant; hey, I like that combo!" ... and yep, sure 'nuff, in viewing Mercy's deets earlier this a.m., those were the colors used!

I used to talk "floss" with my stitching buds ... I recall spotting pictures or projects, and saying, "oh, don't you just love the 500 series greens?!" ... or the 220 pinks ... or ... the list goes on ...

OK, I feel the need to make a green and purple card. Catch ya later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been addicted through the years to first one, then another, interest. Soap making, painting, knitting etc. Card Making, on the other hand, has hung in the longest.

I've had NO COMPUTER for TWENTY DAYS NOW. If not for Joe's, I'd be in the nut house. THAT'S addicted.