Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Sesame Street turns 40

How time flies when you're having fun, eh?! It was a pleasant drive in to work today, listening to NPR talking about the changes Sesame Street's undergone thru the years. We left off at the 7th change and I'd meant to tune my PC to the show when I got to work, but got distracted and forgot ... I hope I can catch a repeat of the show.

edited to add: Know who the first guest star was who appeared on Sesame Street? This and 39 other interesting tidbits can be found here!

My kids loved the show (yes, so did I) when they were young. I purchased this Elmo Cricut shape at CAM's "new to you" sidewalk sale this past summer. Elmo was my eldest son's fav character and we've got an Elmo collection somewhere in the house still ...

If you visited Google today, here's what their logo image looked like:

sweet, eh?!

No comments: